4.01.2014

What I Wore - Grey and Red


Spring dressing is a little different when your Canadian sometimes. You'll have days like yesterday where it's actually pretty warm (+5 and sunny) but you're still surrounded by snow. You can't pull out the fun spring clothes (like skirts or florals), but still don't want to dress depressingly wintery. Hence me going for a fun colour combo instead. 


I finally managed to get better photos of my faux fur sweater up on the blog. Love the faux fur on this sweater. The varying shades of grey and how they're blocked out, stop it from being a boring grey sweater. I think the fact that I can even consider a fur sweater could look boring, says way too much about how I like to dress.  

Sweater // Diy
Shirt // Club Monaco
Pants // Forever 21
Shoes // Converse