Introducing my new skirt. Technically I finished it a while ago, but it's new to the blog! This skirt is made out of the same fabric I used to make this coat. Somehow while working with this fabric both times, I manage to not realise it's just a bunch of triangles; I thought the print was more random. Consequently, I placed a column of triangles on the front slightly off centered which really bugs me in pictures. I hardly notice when I'm wearing it so it's not a big deal.
I've been definitely slacking at producing diy projects lately. Personally I enjoy diy projects because I like making something new without doing any shopping. But that means I'm really at mercy of what I have laying around. Eventually though, I do find something that I want to change. This picture here is a letter holder I had laying around. Pretty basic and it didn't match any of the other decor, so it was up for a change.
I gave the letter holder a quick coat of white paint and went along with the next step of wrapping it in hemp.
Just a coat of paint and hemp cord and it's a brand new letter holder. This in particular works a lot better with the decor around my place.