7.25.2014

What I Wore - Red & Girly


Trying slowly to get back into the habit of blogging. I'm not sure how many outfit photos I'll be able to post considering I'm living off the one suitcase I brought instead of my entire wardrobe. Not to mention how many sewing projects I can make considering I'm away from my sewing machine and fabric. So my blogging might look a little different for the next little bit. 

It was interesting packing for my trip to Sweden considering I wasn't quite sure how long I'd stay. I tried to pack pieces I thought would work well in summer and fall. There was definitely more summer pieces because fall clothes weight more and take up more space. But with this skirt I figured the dark saturated colours would work nice in both seasons. The skirt is an old thrift find that I hemmed from a calf length skirt and the shirt is a Suzy Shier sale piece.      

Shirt // Suzy Shier
Shirt // Thrifted Refashion