8.17.2014

Now On Pinterest


If you've noticed I have a new icon on my sidebar to the right for yet another place you can follow me. I tried Pinterest probably a year ago and for some reason it didn't stick. Fast forward to about a month ago, I decided to give it another chance, and voila, I'm OBSESSED. I have a new morning routine that includes spending a little too much time on Pinterest. It's like a weird rabbit hole that once you go into, you can not come out. Yesterday I spent an unhealthy amount of time going through DIYs. I spent literally hours looking at pictures of all types of projects. I love it because it doesn't matter if you don't have what is necessary to do any of the diys you see, it makes me feel more creative and prepared to try just about anything. The amount of projects I have lined up for around my place will guarantee I'm busy for quite some time. If you'd like to follow, you can find me here