4.03.2014

New In - Crop Top and Skirt


I managed to get pictures of my new skirt with my new crop top. I personally wouldn't wear the two pieces together on their own because they look a little too "teenage club girl". With something on top, like this peplum blazer however, the skimpiness is toned down with just random flashes of skin peeking through. 




I made the skirt the other day and with plenty of fabric leftover, I decided I wanted to make something else. I figured you can't go wrong with a black crop top. Once again I didn't want something too boring so this is what I ended up with. It's a black tank with what has been described as a "boob window", and yet on me, it almost looks demure. Once again, I'll have to wait until the weather gets hotter to take this piece out into the wild.