11.23.2016

Finished - Blue Fringe Top



I'm a big believer in the idea of having multiples when you find a piece of clothing you really like. When I made this orange top, I fell in love right away and barely took it off. Considering orange isn't exactly the most wearable colour it actually says a lot more about how much I really loved the top. When I bought this blue fabric I was more than excited to be able to make another version of the top in my favourite colour.


I'm still in love with the texture and asymmetry of this top but I did make a slight alteration from the previous version. In the new version I made less of a difference in the hems so that the proportions work a bit better. I love having another version of my asymmetric fringe top and it's great that I've been able to improve it a bit.