9.17.2014

Diy Flag Crop Top


There isn't much summer warm weather left, but that didn't stop me from making a new crop top. I blogged about this fabric when I bought it a while ago and mentioned I didn't know what I was going to do with it. I initially thought it would make a cute dress, but, I'm not a big fan of dresses. I personally prefer having seperates because then you can mix and match your pieces. So I decided to make a top and later get around to making a skirt. I don't have my usual sewing machine so I really wanted a piece that would be fairly simple to make. To make it just a tad bit more interesting I thought triangle ties would tie in the triangles on the fabric. 


I like how it turned out. I'll have to wait and see how much wear I can get out of it now that it's cooling down here in Sweden. But the major positive is now I now the sewing machine I have here works just fine.