3.12.2015

Just Finished - Denim Tank


After making my new denim jacket there was only enough fabric to make one more basic piece. I did go back and forth over my options, but eventually, I decided a new top was the way to go. It was a quick project, all I had to do was pull out my diy tank top pattern (I've used plenty of times already here, here, & here) and get to working. I always use my own tank top pattern because it fits exactly the way I want it to. I like my tank tops loose and vaguely long. But the reason I really like the pattern is because of the armhole fit. I personally like it to be loose and low underneath my armpits.


Personally I can never have enough tank tops because I wear them year around. It's nice having one that's slightly different because of the denim fabric with the slight texture to it.